Send Money In Person
1. Find a nearby convenient MoneyGram location counter.
2. Complete the Send Money form with your name, our cashiers name and address. Input the sending amount then choose Cash Pickup.
3. Hand the agent the amount you are sending, plus the fee, in cash. Money is sent and you’re given a confirmation receipt.
4. Share a visible copy of the receipt and the reference number with us via email.
NOTE: Always contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the secured Receiver’s details to make the moneygram payment either online or at the store in person.
Sending Money Online
1. Find a the MoneyGram website to start the payment or just click on following link: http://global.moneygram.com/.
2. When you have open the MoneyGram website, you have to choose the following;
- Choose Region(That is the Continent you are in, e.g for United States our continent is North America)
- Choose Country/ Territory(e.g United States)
- Choose Language(e.g English or Spanish)
Once you have selected all the above, click on submit and it will redirect you to the home page where the online payment begins.
4. When you have clicked on any of the above, it will redirect you to a page where you have to either Log In as an old customer or Sign Up as a new customer, our advice is click on sign up to create a new moneygram account.
5. When you have filled all the required information in order to create an account you can proceed with the online payment by simply following the moneygram onscreen direction on how to make payment.
6. Once you have completed the payment procedure, moneygram will issue you a reference code on the screen as you complete the payment and money gram will also send you a payment confirmation email which you will have to forward the payment confirmation email to us email@example.com so we can cash pick up the money.
NOTE: When making the online payment, also select “Cash Pickup” as receiving method.
And secondly, when they ask reasons for payment alwasy write “Family Assistance For Covid-19.